We have added the ability for all CapLinked members to download individual folders from their workspaces. Instead of downloading only one or all of the files, save time by selecting only the important folders to download and CapLinked will package together the files for a quick, secure download to your Mac or PC. Try out the new feature in all workspaces today or contact sales to see why companies are switching from outdated Virtual Data Room providers like Intralinks and Merrill Datasite, to the easy to use, secure platform of CapLinked.
Screenshot of Download by Folder:
We’ve improved the interface for tracking every activity in a workspace, from knowing who downloads your files to who viewed your workspace on a certain date. It’s all filterable by any date range and can also be downloaded for further analysis or legal follow-up. Don’t forget to explore the other detailed reports we released earlier this month which you’ll find at the top of every Activity Tracker page.
Check out the screenshot below and contact sales for a personalized demo to see why CapLinked is right for your business and how detailed analytics like these can help you close more deals.
We’ve been hard at work here at CapLinked and are excited to announce some new enterprise features which will help make it even easier to securely manage your transactions.
- iPad Compatibility: Unlike virtual data rooms, CapLinked’s web application has been optimized for use on iOS tablets, making for a seamless experience on-the-go.
- Enhanced Reports: Workspace administrators can view and download activity reports that establish a thorough audit trail.
- Bulk Uploading: Transporting an entire folder structure with all of its files into a CapLinked workspace is now secure and frustration free.
- Conversations: Parties can now reply to updates from workspace administrators directly on CapLinked, making communication secure and trackable.
- Custom Branding: Clients can enjoy a fully branded experience with their logo and colors throughout CapLinked’s website and email notifications.
- Investor Reporting: Fund managers and financial institutions can automate splitting PDF documents into individual reports for multiple investors.
Interested in seeing a demo of these features and learning how CapLinked can help your business? Contact us at email@example.com today.
Screenshot of Enhanced Reporting:
Investor Connect is the CapLinked solution for investor reporting.
The new feature automates the entire process of splitting a single PDF document into individual reports for each investor. Our cloud-based solution is secure and auditable, perfect for capital calls, K-1 Reports, fund updates, and other reporting functions.
Here’s how Investor Connect can help you:
- • Track if/when investors view their reports.
- • Save time splitting your files and emailing to each investor.
- • Investors only have to check one place for all of their reports.
- • Standardize the reporting process while utilizing your existing workflow.
Investor reporting has never been easier or more secure. Here’s how it works:
1. Select your files
2. Reports are created and available to preview
3. Reports are published and investors receive notification.
We’ve rebuilt the workspace permissions page from the ground up for 2013. It is now much easier to create customized permission settings for your business transactions. In less than 10 minutes, set up an entire workspace with permissions for download/upload capabilities, watermarking, invites and uploads. Create multiple permission levels inside a single workspace, perfect for different due diligence requests.
Try out the new permissions page by clicking on ‘Manage Permissions’ inside one of your workspaces.
Alexsis de Raadt St. James and Alana Muller discuss their experience working with Youth Business America (YBA), Startup Veterans America (SVA), and the Kauffman Foundation’s FastTrac. Alexsis discusses how Youth Business America and Startup Veterans America Find, Fund and Mentor aspiring entrepreneurs and veterans looking to start or expand a business. Alana discusses the Kauffman’s FastTrac program, a global provider of training to aspiring and existing entrepreneurs, which gives them the tools, resources and networks to start and grow successful businesses.
Click video below to play webinar:
We’ve added a powerful new feature that allows a workspace administrator to put a workspace into draft mode. When in draft mode, access is restricted to all members of the workspace, except administrators while they upload files, add a list of members to invite, or revise information regarding the deal.
All new workspaces are created in draft mode and no invites will be sent until it is published live. This feature is to ensure greater security and control while managing your transactions, and we think you’ll really like it.
Draft mode is now available for all CapLinked workspaces, so check it out today and let us know any feedback.